Hemp Seeds – The Superfood
Many nutrients and vital substances – especially zinc, magnesium and iron – are contained in relevant quantities in hemp seed. Thus, not only the hemp oil extracted from the hemp seeds, a great food (superfood), but of course the seeds themselves also and thus belong to the foods with extremely interesting health-promoting properties.
Enjoy hemp seeds – Nothing easier than that.
If you also want to benefit from the health-promoting effects of hemp seeds, enjoy the small, nutty-tasting seeds regularly. Below we therefore give you a few tips on how you can easily integrate hemp seeds into your diet:
– Sprinkle your cereal or salad with 1-2 tablespoons of hulled or unhulled hemp seeds
-nibble peeled or unpeeled hemp seeds as often as you like between meals
– Add a teaspoon of hemp oil to your smoothie or protein shake
– Use hulled hemp seeds also in the preparation of spreads or pestos
– Prepare a vegetable milk from hulled hemp seeds (see below).
– Refine your pasta, cereal dishes, soups or dressings with a teaspoon of hemp oil
– Mix hemp seeds in baked goods like bread or cakes